Features of Marshal Islands Company
- Annual fees from the 2nd year $750
- Government fees
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $450
- Nominee shareholder per year $350
- Notarized set of all corporate documents $100
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $250
- All original corporate documents
- Business Registration Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- NC1 form
- NC1 form & Two D2A forms
- First Resolutions
- Set of Registers
- Share Certificate
Please read and get more details on off the shelf companies.
The Cheapest Marshall Islands Offshore Company formation
The Marshall Islands are located almost midway between Indonesia and Hawaii. It is the easternmost group of islands in Micronesia and covers approximately 2 million square kilometers of the central Pacific Ocean.
While much of the Marshall Islands’ BCA is modelled after the American corporate laws, certain provisions have been taken from British law also. There is one company that holds an exclusive franchise with Marshall Islands which incorporates all non-resident companies. Once a potential company has received their name approval, it can be incorporated using the standard Articles of Incorporation.
Most non-residents will register an International Business Company (IBC). An offshore company incorporated in Marshall Islands is a flexible, tax-free structure with very few restrictions on what type of business activity the company may engage in. Marshall Islands is a unique offshore jurisdiction as it also offers its companies the opportunity to be taken public, raise capital, carry out limited third party trading of securities, act as an investment advisor, invest funds for others, etc. There are no restrictions on the company carrying out any legal business activity unless it is connected to banking, insurance, trust and online gaming.
A Company incorporated in the Marshall Islands has the same powers as a natural person. It cannot trade within the Marshall Islands.
Advantages of a cheap Offshore Marshall Islands company:
- Registering an offshore company in Marshall Islands is a legitimate way to book international profits without paying tax.
- The Marshall Islands is an ideal jurisdiction to establish a holding or Marshall Islands investment company.
- Under the Marshall Islands business incorporations act, a minimum of one shareholder and one director is required for a Marshall Islands business setup. They need not be residents of the Marshall Islands, and can be of any nationality.
- There is no public Marshall Islands registrar to disclose any details of the shareholder and director. We offer Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors services
- There are no minimum capital requirements for Marshall Islands company formation.
- Following the cheapest Marshall islands company incorporation, it is not necessary to submit annual financial statements and tax returns to the government
How to set up an offshore company in Marshall Islands?
Please contact us and we will get to you ASAP