Features of Nevis Offshore Company
- Annual fees from the 2nd year $900
- Government fees
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $450
- Nominee shareholder per year $350
- Notarized set of all corporate documents $100
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $250
- Certificate of Incorporation Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Resolution of Subscriber in Writing
- Resolution of Director in Writing
- Share Certificate
Through us, you can avoid what is often a long registration and incorporation process.
The name, share capital and additional features of the shelf company can all easily be changed.
We offer the service of providing you a Nominee Shareholder and Nominee Director for further confidentiality adding an additional layer of privacy.
Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership to Authorities – None.
Keeping track of renewals can take considerable effort if many LLC’s are involved, especially as in Nevis annual fees are due one day before the anniversary of the incorporation. We send a renewal pro-forma invoice around 6 weeks in advance of the annual due date.
This ensures that no Nevis company falls into delinquency or is struck off unintentionally, which could put its assets at risk.
Cheap Nevis Company Formation
Nevis is located in the Eastern Caribbean, 1,300 miles southeast of Miami. The island is part of the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis, but has its own legislation regarding offshore corporations. Confidentiality is considered top priority as there are considerable fines or imprisonment of 12 months for a person who divulges confidential information, specifically with regards to a Nevis corporations. There is absolutely no access to any information about a company unless required by the Nevis High Court, such that all information regarding the owners of the company is under complete discretion.
Nevis has 0% tax which also makes it an attractive offer, especially for an offshore entrepreneur or investor.
- Tax system facts: There is no tax on international trusts or any business activity that takes place outside of Nevis. There is also zero tax on trust assets and relevant earnings.
Shareholders – minimum of one shareholder and one director
- Type of Law – Common Law based on English Common Law and American Corporate Law, particularly New York and Delaware corporate laws.
- Restrictions on Trading – A Nevis corporation may not trade within Nevis or own any real estate in Nevis. A Nevis company is not allowed to engage in activity such as banking, insurance, assurance, fund and collective investment schemes or any other sort of activity that would suggest an association with the banking or insurance industries.
- Financial Statements Required – Whilst there is no requirement to submit or file audited financial statements, a Nevis company is required to maintain financial records to reflect the financial position of the company.
Nevis LLC Advantages:
- There are no local forms of taxation applied to Nevis Offshore LLCs
- Privacy is provided for Nevis companies and managers since this information is not made public.
- A Nevis offshore company is not a taxable entity, instead, the profits are passed on to the members who have no tax liability in Nevis.
- Nevis LLC maintenance is easy with an affordable annual renewal fee.
- No reporting at the end of the financial year to local authorities.
We provide the service of cheap Nevis (LLC) Limited Liability Company formation. The Nevis LLC has proven time and time again to be an excellent offshore company which can be utilized for effective tax planning and asset protection.
Today, you can buy the cheapest Nevis Company available online!
How to set up an offshore company in Nevis?
Elite Formations makes the process easy. You can either use our smart and easy online form or you can contact us and we will personally assist you with every step of the process.
Nevis Incorporation Cost
A Nevis company combines the advantages of both the lawsuit protection benefits of a corporation with the asset protection provisions of a limited partnership. Nevis also enacts the LLC statutes which magnify the emphasis on confidentiality and privacy laws.
Other benefits of having a Nevis limited liability company include:
- You can change the structure of the company to adjust the profit flow to whichever members you choose in whatever proportions that you specify.
- You may appoint a protector who will oversee the managing director.
- A Nevis LLC offshore company is not required to submit annual financial reports or member meetings.
- The owner of the Nevis LLC may be an international trust or may be a combination with other domestic entities.
- There is a major emphasis on the level of confidentiality. The only document that is required to be submitted to the government is the annual corporate license which contains minimal information.
Please contact us and we will get to you ASAP