Main features of Gibraltar Company
- Annual fees from the 2nd year $1200
- Government fees
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $450
- Nominee shareholder per year $350
- Notarized set of all corporate documents $250
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $400
- Certificate of Incorporation Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Resolution of Subscriber in Writing
- Resolution of Director in Writing
- Share Certificate
- Net Annual Turnover must be below £6.5 million.
- Total Balance Sheet value must be below £3.26 million.
- The number of employees should not exceed 50.
The Cheapest Gibraltar Offshore Company formation
Gibraltar has the latest in digital and fiber-optic telecommunications. Due to their access to top technology, Gibraltar has benefited from a major growth in their technology sector due to the many gambling and gaming companies who have decided to incorporate their companies in Gibraltar, taking advantage of the low tax and top telecommunications facilities.
Type of Law – Common Law based on English Common Law.
Principal Corporate Legislation- Based on the United Kingdom 1929 Companies Act (as amended) and the Companies Ordinance 1984 (as amended).
Directors – The minimum number of directors is one, who may be a natural persons or a body corporate. They may be of any nationality, and need not be a resident of Gibraltar
The Advantages of having a Gibraltar Company:
Gibraltar is the only British offshore centre that can and will increasingly be able to provide financial institutions with access to the European market for financial services.
There are a number of factors that particularly make Gibraltar an attractive option for offshore businesses:
- Ideal geographical location as well as being a bilingual (English and Spanish) territory
- It is the only British offshore centre that is part of the European Union
- No exchange controls.
- Favorable tax status for offshore banks.
- Strong infrastructure and communications.
Excellent reputation, stable government and special status within the European Union.
- Cost effective and attractive fiscal regime for offshore investors
Gibraltar also has other advantages, including its status in the EU as it is the only jurisdiction that offers a flexible tax regime (25 years), there is no requirement to levy VAT and it has regulatory standards that are similar to those of the EU and the UK, however still retaining its flexibility since it is a small jurisdiction. These factors make Gibraltar an attractive option when deciding where to incorporate an offshore company. An offshore company registered in Gibraltar can be used for a number of activities, including e-commerce, gaming and trading.
How to set up an offshore company in Gibraltar ?
Elite Formations makes the process easy. You can either use our smart and easy online form to register your Gibraltar company or you can contact us and we will personally assist you with every step of the process.
Please contact us and we will get to you ASAP