Elite Formations offers advanced solutions for processing credit cards online. Our solutions are geared towards medium to high risk online companies as well as for B2B online payment processors.
Various business activities that we have assisted with processing solutions include:
- e-Commerce Gaming – Casino, Bingo, Lottery
- Travel Online stores
- Forex & Binary Options
Main Key Factors for an Online Payment Processor:
- There are many credit card processing companies available, however the more high risk your business is, the less likely it will be to find a decent processing company that will agree to provide you with their services.
- Monthly Fees –When it comes to credit card processing, the merchant has multiple fees and costs he has to pay to various parties. One should take into account the additional fees as well as the realistic expected number of transactions in order to find the best rates. Different companies may find different elements to be of importance, for example, one company may stress the per-transaction costs while for another company it may be a lower monthly fee.
- Merchant Services – One may consider the option of integrating ones payment gateway with an online e-Store, also making it possible to accept credit card payments online.
- Help and Support – It is of vital importance that your online credit card processor has a good support centre to ensure that all payments go through smoothly, keeping both you and the customer satisfied. It is recommended to go with a processor that provides 24-hour support seven days a week.
It is essential for an online business to be able to accept online credit card payments. One should take the entire application process into consideration, including setup requirements and integration details when deciding on which processor to go with. It is recommended that one do a business analysis of what type of fees one will be expecting to enter into one’s account, and based on that see which processor may be best suited according to those prices. It is essential that you get your online payment service working as soon as your website is up and running, such as not to lose out on any potential customers.
Related keywords: b2b online payment processor, high risk merchant account provider